Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bored and stuck at work

nomembername

Guest brwneydtrouble

Great pics NMN, I like the style!

Although as an equestrian, the pic of the chick on the horse really disturbs me.

No panties + dirty horse = Nasty infection.

ohh dont remind me of the days when i tried bare back riding, I still remember my soar ass....btw where do u go for ur practice? is there a place in queens? do u know of any place where I can play polo??? I know of one place in Jamaica bay, but I dont like riding western style, and they didnt have any horses for the english saddle....plus they dont have any polo horses....

Great pics NMN, I like the style!

Although as an equestrian, the pic of the chick on the horse really disturbs me.

No panties + dirty horse = Nasty infection.

Guest brwneydtrouble
ohh dont remind me of the days when i tried bare back riding, I still remember my soar ass....btw where do u go for ur practice? is there a place in queens? do u know of any place where I can play polo??? I know of one place in Jamaica bay, but I dont like riding western style, and they didnt have any horses for the english saddle....plus they dont have any polo horses....

Well, im in Florida and my parents happen to have some land with a barn and 5 horses on the property. They live in a town called Jupiter. I used to ride ALL the time till my horse died a couple years ago. I did mostly Dressage and was about to get into Polo when he had an accident in his stall and had to be put down. I used to ride Western then trained Paso Finos but it wasn't exciting enough for me.

Dont even TELL me about a sore butt, I have a permanent scar from riding so many hours, with and without a saddle!

Somehow, with western I am afraid I am gonna hurt my groin real bad LOL! I dont know how men in the wild west got used to it. For some odd reason i thought u were up here in the north east. Dressage aye?? well maybe when I am down in florida to vote, I will see how good ur dressage is....

Well, im in Florida and my parents happen to have some land with a barn and 5 horses on the property. They live in a town called Jupiter. I used to ride ALL the time till my horse died a couple years ago. I did mostly Dressage and was about to get into Polo when he had an accident in his stall and had to be put down. I used to ride Western then trained Paso Finos but it wasn't exciting enough for me.

Dont even TELL me about a sore butt, I have a permanent scar from riding so many hours, with and without a saddle!