Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks Generation X

Back in the day a few of us did ONE hit once in a while meet a hottie and danced all night.No one new or cared.NOW there younger,dropping multiple hits,passing out,getting naked,getting raped,

making a spectacle of themselves!!Now everyone thinks if you drink water your on X.Or if you have glow stick your on X.If you go to dance clubs your on X!!Even the media is sending spy's to the clubs to show everybody how fucked up you are on X.

Thanks Generation X

------------------

------------------

tiaw.jpg

I don't think that's what ppl meant by calling 18-30yo's Gen. X. They just meant that ours was the first generation not to be associated with a theme or identify with one...i.e Baby Boomers...Flower Children...

There's nothing wrong with ecstasy, and there's nothing wrong with the ppl that use it. There is something wrong with the media portrayal of it, and it's no different than the hype of pot in the 70's or coke in the 80's.....

just my thoughts.... cwm40.gif

------------------

mani.gif

Round and Round we go...Where we stop Nobody Knows....

Y dont you crawl back under the rock u came from and keep your judgements 2 yourself?? Who are u to judge a WHOLE GENERATION of PEOPLE?? It was OK and KEWL 4 U to be doin your shit way back when but not OK now?? WTF?? Who gives a fuk what people think if they see U with a bottle of water, a glow stick or 2... This shit has been goin on forever and URE bitchin aint gonna stop it! U must B from Boston...

BTW- kewl sig...

Your Welcome-

GENERATION X

cwm43.gif

------------------

SHAVE THE WHALES!

--------------------

U know Y???????

cause I got it like dat

Originally posted by ohrichy:

Back in the day a few of us did ONE hit once in a while meet a hottie and danced all night.No one new or cared.NOW there younger,dropping multiple hits,passing out,getting naked,getting raped,

making a spectacle of themselves!!Now everyone thinks if you drink water your on X.Or if you have glow stick your on X.If you go to dance clubs your on X!!Even the media is sending spy's to the clubs to show everybody how fucked up you are on X.

Thanks Generation X

You guys should have done more.....pity....don't hate us cause we're having the fun you miss so much.....that's obvious......

Mikey

------------------

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger......

Media32975.jpg