Clubplanet Nightlife Community

? on Lower Back ache

iamme

so on the nights i work my shoulders, when im back home and laying flat on my back, it kind of hurts my lower back and i usually have to sleep on my side/stomach a while.

why is this? is it from arching my back while doing dumbell + arnold presses?

Make sure that your lower back pain is really related to excercise, as it might be related to the type of work you do, or how you sit in general.

As for excercise, use a spotter, a training-body if the weights are too heavy OR use machines if that makes you concentrate on the move.

Either way, don't use lots of weights.

Oh, and consult a physical therapist. Those guys are amazing.

its definately from lifting. so instead of using the bench with the back that only goes half way up, i used one with that goes all the way to my neck, set it at a slight incline and made an effort to keep my back as flat as possible...

definately made a difference.

its definately from lifting. so instead of using the bench with the back that only goes half way up, i used one with that goes all the way to my neck, set it at a slight incline and made an effort to keep my back as flat as possible...

definately made a difference.

excellent suggestion . thanks