Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunglass Lens Colors

nycguy420

What are your favorite lens colors when it comes to sunglasses? Black, Brown, Clear, Blue, etc........ What is your favorite style of sunglasses? I'm getting another pair but I'm not sure what to get. I am buying them more for looks vs. utility. I have a pair of half tinted clear color lens, square shaped lenses, Dolce and Gabana's currently and another pair of Chistian Dior's, but I feel that I need to upgrade to a more up-to-date stylish pair. The glasses I have were great two years ago when the clear lens sunglasses first came into style, but now that everyone has them I feel like I need the next "new stylish thing." Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

i really don't have a favorite. i used to like black a lot. i have a pair of DG (black) which i wear most of the times cuz it goes with most of my wardrobe...and big pair of yellow ones that i wear when i go out to clubs sometimes, i have a pair of rose colored cartier and another pair of cheap ones in black which is pretty big (similiar to the ones Audrey Hepburn has in Breakfast at Tiffany's).