Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im sooo sad

... today i thought started out good and i found out that everything was just bullshit from my man hes being an ass i spoke to my freind about it and he was pissed ..long story... then to top it all off ... when i come back from my break i get a wriiten notice a warning because i was taking my break 13 min earlier and im just so sad ...today is so not my day cwm45.gifcwm45.gifcwm45.gif

------------------

JupiterStarPower.gif .... the only thing I will ever ask of you is to promise not to stop when I say when ....

Turn that frown upside down!!!! Tomorrow is another day. Remember that "when night falls, so do the events of that day, when the new surises, it brings with it a clean slate. Then it is up to you to write the mood of the day."

Write yourself a day that will make you happy!!!

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

thank you ... u guys did cheer me up im with you babe screw the job and ricfutures what a sweetie i needed sumthing like that to bring a smile to my face *kisses*

---------------

JupiterStarPower.gif .... the only thing I will ever ask of you is to promise not to stop when I say when ....

[This message has been edited by klitika (edited 11-08-2000).]

cwm38.gif

Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love!

and a few XOXO's too!

It's your life, make it what you want it to be cwm38.gif

------------------

BAC

top-left.gif

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

aaaaawwwwwwwwww

u gave me so much luv baby MUAHZ kisses and hugs to you

Originally posted by crossymaster:

cwm38.gif

Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love!

and a few XOXO's too!

It's your life, make it what you want it to be cwm38.gif

cwm38.gif

------------------

guy sees another guy standing in sewer

up to his chin in shit and smileing.\

He asks why are you so hapy-you are in deep shit.

guy said I am happy because I am standing

on my brothers shoulders.

Be positive-it can allways get worse

That was cute....

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

cheer up...if the bad days weren't so bad...then the good days wouldn't be as good as they are...

(if that makes any sence to you!) cwm4.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ Friends are angels that help you to your feet, when your wings have trouble remembering how to fly ~~**~*~**~*

luv you guys sum are of you are so deep sometimes im glad we get to share these moments ...good story frodo .....and so very true girl thats why we have to apreciate every day even if its a shitty day like today ... its still a day lived and ya gotta cherish that even when ur like cwm43.gif u must always cwm35.gif

------------------