Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey April:

stymie

I hope you all are enjoying the April bashing...I'm getting a kick out of it. I just have one question though...Why do you all think I'm a dike? Just curious where that came from.

PS- I actually did start going to raves at the age of 12...It was right before my 13th birthday...It was at Boom in Nashua at the BBC. If anyone knows about boom... please let these people know that it was indeed very possible for a 12 year old to walk in there on a Friday night. Thanks :)

I hope you all are enjoying the April bashing...I'm getting a kick out of it. I just have one question though...Why do you all think I'm a dike? Just curious where that came from.

PS- I actually did start going to raves at the age of 12...It was right before my 13th birthday...It was at Boom in Nashua at the BBC. If anyone knows about boom... please let these people know that it was indeed very possible for a 12 year old to walk in there on a Friday night. Thanks :)

I remember BOOM!!! I used to hitch rides with friends from Manchester to go!!! Actually, didn't I fuck you there one time? :D