Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey April:

stymie

I said you are a fucking momo that can't get a girl any other way then to stalk her on the fucking computer...

I understand and appreciate your point. I HAVE been to a few Therapy parties and I had a good time. I am not a miserable bitch...I just like getting a rise out of you people. I've been in the scene for a very long time and I know that my opinions are valid. If people want to dissagree and call me names..that's just fine with me. The people who DO know me know that I am an extremely loving, energetic, and happy person. I come from a different scene then most of you and make judgements in comparison to that. I just feel that a lady shouldn't put herself on display in a room full of strangers. It just attracts negative attention. I personally would rather get someones attention by my dance talent. Sorry if I pissed you guys off...but I think you are all out of line. Thats all I have to say...Have a nice day.

PS- I definitely don't have a mullet, and I like Irene because of her talent

Hey April: 08-11-2004 11:37 AM I thought you were my friend and go talk this shit about me, what about the Blow job and anal pluging we did at rise that one night your confussed friend April

:laugh::laugh: Stymie why? why? why?

Why do you all hate me we should all :love::hug: everyone

PLUR