Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ravers

Hey man , you better watch what your saying about people before i have to tech you a god dam lesson in school with my 2 fists 2 feet and a Navy SEal of my self to kick your stupid ass back to newbie lannndddd!!

Originally posted by jonserra:

They're like hippies, smelly drug addict fcuks.

Now Fuck Off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

cwm21.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL] thats whats its all about baby

HELLO again alllll... WEll i Love to DREss in UFO's but dose that make me a raver no , it dont make me one, the people that stereo type me say look at that raver , thats were the people get that name from and Class all of us, its not fare but what can you do , where in a world that dont give a shit about anyone but there selves .. .. See myself im a nive guy that Loves music.. love to go to a Great party and have fun. hardcore music is the best , i love to dress up as well , see there is no such thing is trendy if you think about it.. wear what you want i guess.. but who cares lol. i myself remembers coming out of a club at like 9 in the morning with flyers in my pockets lol ... oh im also a NAVY SEAL ... now do you call me a raver lol .. see i can too be cool like that lol byeeee

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL] thats whats its all about baby

Archived