Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Jeff Garcia gay??

bxbomb

well Terrell (insert foot in mouth) Owens thinks so..hey T.O just keep yer mouth shut and say you ddont know and dont care

Terrell Owens often bickered with Jeff Garcia when the two were San Francisco 49ers teammates. The fact that both players joined new teams during the off-season hasn't quieted Owens, who recently implied Garcia was gay, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

The newspaper reported Owens, in the September issue of Playboy, answered Garcia's denials that he is gay by saying, "Like my boy tells me: If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, then by golly, it is a rat."

Owens was asked about his comments Tuesday following Eagles practice. And the standout wide receiver offered some clarification by repeating his statement. But he also added the Playboy interview was a "loose" interview and "everybody was going to make a big deal out of it. But it wasn't like I came right out and said Jeff was gay."

Owens also added in his talk following practice that he thought Garcia — who signed with the Browns in March — has a girlfriend.

"He had a girlfriend when we were in San Fran and there's been reports he has a girlfriend now so that was the extent of (the magazine interview)," Owens said.

Coincidentally, the Inquirer reported Garcia's girlfriend, Carmella Decesare, was a high-profile bystander at Browns practice Tuesday.

Decesare is the 2004 Playboy Playmate of the Year.