Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know of a good club for sat nights similar to centro fly

Anyone have any ideas for a sat night....im not really down with the mega clubs anymore. to many people pushing and shoving....im looking for something similar to the way centro fly used to be...and its gotta have good house beats....

thanks in advance

Well this sat TEDD PATTERSON will be at cielo and hes straight up house, no pots and pans or boom boom music. And cielo doesnt let in meatheads. But assholes are everywhere you look in this city. Its also a small room nothing mega.
thanks

anyone know if the S-Man is going to be around soon..

i know he does mondays at pacha in ibiza...he must be killing it there...man i was there 2 summers ago....he had pacha going bannanas...

thanks

anyone know if the S-Man is going to be around soon..

i know he does mondays at pacha in ibiza...he must be killing it there...man i was there 2 summers ago....he had pacha going bannanas...

yea, roger kills it where ever and whenever he plays.. he never disappoints.. hes at crobar the 28th of aug.. my peeps are going, but i, unfortunately will by out of town... but enjoy the party, should be hot...