Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House Dance Classes?

There are a bunch of people going on another board I am on. You should check out the Houser Music Conference which is on the first Thursdaty of every month. That is were they all go to dance, breakdance, pop and lock.

How are you doing sheendawg?

You should check out the Houser Music Conference which is on the first Thursdaty of every month. That is were they all go to dance, breakdance, pop and lock.

Omg...i went this past Thursday...all the dancers there were amazing...i was trying to pick up all the moves but my brain got overloaded bc everyone, and i mean everyone, had so many different, unique styles...so i forgot them all... :laugh: i've been meaning to take classes too...hopefully i'll get around to it someday.

i think the best way to learn to dance is by watching and picking up your own stlye. esp to house music. i remember when i first started to dance back when i was 16 and i fuckin sucked. lol. but i didnt care cause i was having fun. as time went by i picked up with alot of moves and started doin some of my own and now i can say im not that bad. its all about the fun and good times.

Z

i wouldn't take a house dance class.

by now, you could probably give them. (classes)

unless u need a midweek house dance fix...than go dance. you'll feel restricted in a class, cuz you're following someone else's "feel".

give a review if you go....curiousity sake.

first off, there is no right or wrong way to dance to house music.. ull find peeps in clubs who dance however they want to, not cause they know or dont know how, its cause the music sets them free... house is a feeling... stupid they should advertise on dancing to house music, but i guess thats for the peeps who are too shy to go to a club and actually dance and not be embarressed..

Fuck that....who's rollin with me this upcoming Thursday or Saturday? LOL I didn't make it today but am definitely even more interested now that I have you guys' feedback and encouragement! :)

Hi, housedog! I'm grand. I miss you and Danny though! When is he coming back?