Clubplanet Nightlife Community

American League MVP so far??...

i think with manny is he feels Ok here now. Before he would not even try to make the plays, that he makes now. he was scared of fucking shit up, and when you play you can not think. he actually dives after balls, just like jeter except manny dives after baseballs :).

Who would be the best defensive left fielder?

i think with manny is he feels Ok here now. Before he would not even try to make the plays, that he makes now. he was scared of fucking shit up, and when you play you can not think. he actually dives after balls, just like jeter except manny dives after baseballs :).

Who would be the best defensive left fielder?

LOL the derek jeter gay thing never gets old :half::hey:

Im lookin around baseball and ...wowo matsui might be the 2nd best defensive LF in the AL :shake:

well LF is where you try to hide your weak defensive player

But i m gonna go with Crawford in TB as best in AL , with Guillen in Anaheim as best arm of AL outfileders

IThink best overall defensive LF in the game is Geoff Jenkins , Pat Burrell aint bad eitherr

yeah crawford is a centerfielder playing left. Guillens arm is redonk. But everyine does hide their worst for left. I will give manny this it is hard to play that wall, just ask matsui.

Jeter being gay will never get old. Even though he bangs more top-notch ass then anyone in MLB.