Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dominican Republic....

malbicho

lol... guess i'll come out of hiding to help someone in need...

as far as the scene, it's not really club based, but you should check out a local bar called ocho puertos (8 doors)...cool vibe and good people. as far as food (my favourite!) check out neptunos (great resteraunt on the water) and a fab crepes resteraunt in la zona colonial (colonial zone). as far as clubs, check out abacus. if margaritas is still doing it's chillindrina night on sunday, head there and find eddie (grabolio). tell him stryke sent you and you'll be well taken care of. hope this helps.

have fun and tell everyone i said hi!

stryke

thx bro, i'll be sure to stop by your friend's place. While in the D.R. i'll be spending most of my time in sto. domingo & punta cana. I will also visit La romana, cabarete, puerto plata & other small towns along the coast.

sotuchick, sorry to hear that...what did you eat?

thx bro, i'll be sure to stop by your friend's place. While in the D.R. i'll be spending most of my time in sto. domingo & punta cana. I will also visit La romana, cabarete, puerto plata & other small towns along the coast.

Santo Domingo downtown, The Caves and Abacos great spots to party, owner is super cool, while in Puerto Plata don't miss my stripclub Kristal, many super hot and willing dominican women as well as from all over the world. Make sure you wrap it :cool: good. Good luck.