Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Van Dyk's performance

PVD span a three hour set at DC's nation last night. The set was similar to when I heard him in twilo in june, maybe a bit more mellow. The crowd felt him and the vibe was great, however I think this is my last trip to his appearances. Music was just way too soft, I didn't feel any ripping build ups...

Judge Jules tonight at fever cwm24.gif

Yeah, he was a bit soft last night (well, I was also really drunk so I might be mistaken). However, I'm sure he'll have a different set at Twilo.

I'll be there for a friend's b-day anyway, so I'll probably make it to Twilo.

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

mysteriousss, you can't really compare a 3 hour set to a 6+ hours one. PVD normally start at 2 p.m. but he really rips it wide open from 4 to 8. So, I'm surprised that he really didn't do much with a 3 hour set.

He's never let me down before, I don't think he'll let me down tomorrow night!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 11-09-2000).]

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Casey I know he won't. I have FAITH in PVD smile.gif I like it much more towards the end though. He tends to get harder and I LOVE that smile.gif

Harder is always better!! wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

Originally posted by sosultan:

To RaverMania: let go of the bottle!

Rehab is the answer cwm30.gif

Rehabs are for quitters!!! cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

when are u cruds gonna realize that if you've heard 2 cruddy sets of that crud, you've heard every cruddy track he's gonna drop for the next 2 cruddy years. and they're not even any spectacular track, they're your basic cruddy prog trance tracks. and the crud has nerve saying he wont do a mix cd. cuz any cruddy mix cd he does will comprise of mostly all crudy tracks that are on his own cruddy cd. and dont be startin drama u cruds, i've heard him live more than prolly any of u cruddy cruds!

------------------

chronic is the answer...

I think my problem was I was drinking sprite and vodka before I came. SHould have had red-bull vodka (but I needed to save money). Oh well, at least I saved so $$.

Rehab is for quitters...I'm not a quitter!!

smile.gif

Originally posted by sosultan:

harder?! I hope he'll get somewhat hard at Twilo, cause "For an angel" was about as hard as he got...

To RaverMania: let go of the bottle!

Rehab is the answer cwm30.gif

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

Originally posted by p00h:

when are u cruds gonna realize that if you've heard 2 cruddy sets of that crud, you've heard every cruddy track he's gonna drop for the next 2 cruddy years. and they're not even any spectacular track, they're your basic cruddy prog trance tracks. and the crud has nerve saying he wont do a mix cd. cuz any cruddy mix cd he does will comprise of mostly all crudy tracks that are on his own cruddy cd. and dont be startin drama u cruds, i've heard him live more than prolly any of u cruddy cruds!

Shut up, you crud! Cause you know no matter how cruddy it is your cruddy ass is STILL gonna be there tomorrow night ANYWAY! wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Originally posted by blueangel:

Shut up, you crud! Cause you know no matter how cruddy it is your cruddy ass is STILL gonna be there tomorrow night ANYWAY! wink.gif

BlueAngel

crud

i'm only showin up for 2 hrs cuz my cruddy friend's got cruddy taste in music.

drama!

crud!

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

crud

i'm only showin up for 2 hrs cuz my cruddy friend's got cruddy taste in music.

drama!

crud!

Super Crud,

Stop making cruddy excuses . . . bottom line is you know you like it! You crud!!

BlueAngel

------------------

Archived