Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spideroom

Do most people there get bottles?

depending on how rocked you are when you get there i would suggest it... i went last friday and got there at 4:30 and they werent serving alcohol anymore. so i did the night sober, which i dont mind.. just gets aggrivating that you're jumping around for 3 hours on nuttin but stackers and coffee

good times though :)

Guest distort909

id rather drink energy drinks then take those stacker pills...... they are bad for your heart........ i went into the hospital for an irregular heart beat because of them a couple of years ago.

depending on how rocked you are when you get there i would suggest it... i went last friday and got there at 4:30 and they werent serving alcohol anymore. so i did the night sober, which i dont mind.. just gets aggrivating that you're jumping around for 3 hours on nuttin but stackers and coffee

good times though :)

I am a young one.....I have lots more energy than you old timers - I can last the whole night from just seeing pretty girls that can dance :-P

id rather drink energy drinks then take those stacker pills...... they are bad for your heart........ i went into the hospital for an irregular heart beat because of them a couple of years ago.

They can be deadly. They jack up your heart rate like crazy to start, but due to being in a club you also add lots of heat and sweating, loss of electrolytes, and just the increased cardiovascular activity due to jumping around and you can put yourself in a dangerous situation. If you also combine alcohol (due to it's effect on secretion of ADH in the posterior pituitary gland) and drugs and you are even in worse shape. Think of all the athletes that died from ephedra, they were putting themselves under the same conditions.

Guest distort909

yes i agree.................. bad news all around with those things if you ask me. i havt taken a stacker in years but my heart still skips beats every now & then. i feel bad for people who live on those things..... i wonder how many yrs of life they are shaving off.

lil tiny itty bitty baby we got here...

club mix 93 eh? dunno 'boutchu but i was 12 and still innocent with my barbie dreamhouse and my little pony :)

think imma hit up HK friday and if things pan our the right way then swing by spider... ugh, weekend is coming, i dunno if im ready for another one.. :yuck:

I am a young one.....I have lots more energy than you old timers - I can last the whole night from just seeing pretty girls that can dance :-P

im actually 22... so i can still get down through out all hours of the night... i hope that isnt considered old... i guess i dont like staying out like i used to from 18-20... after 5 i really dont see a point of being out anymore... call me old fashioned

lil tiny itty bitty baby we got here...

club mix 93 eh? dunno 'boutchu but i was 12 and still innocent with my barbie dreamhouse and my little pony :)

think imma hit up HK friday and if things pan our the right way then swing by spider... ugh, weekend is coming, i dunno if im ready for another one.. :yuck:

You know that I found a club mix '96 the other day in my cd case.....I was listening to EDM when I was 11 years old, I didnt even know what a club or a DJ was back then, I just liked the beat lol. I am covering for someone at the gym so I work till 11 friday night, I am thinking I might try cielo and then stop by spider. PS: Dancing is good for your bone density, now you don't want osteoperosis do you?

im actually 22... so i can still get down through out all hours of the night... i hope that isnt considered old... i guess i dont like staying out like i used to from 18-20... after 5 i really dont see a point of being out anymore... call me old fashioned

In my opinion, its not about the number its about the mindset. I know 19 year olds that are "older" than 35 year olds.