Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's going on w/ Tempts?

Sticky & Temptschick...will you be in attendence this Sun? i missed the last one and i am ready to rock da house!!!

no we wont be unfortunately...........................we both have work on monday plus I have too much stuff to do around the house ie: build deck and gut out and design a new closet..................

we are busy little bees

I put off too much stuff with my house due to partying and dont wish to put it off any longer!!!!! Besides, Seaside just is not worth it anymore!!!!!!

no we wont be unfortunately...........................we both have work on monday plus I have too much stuff to do around the house ie: build deck and gut out and design a new closet..................

we are busy little bees

I put off too much stuff with my house due to partying and dont wish to put it off any longer!!!!! Besides, Seaside just is not worth it anymore!!!!!!

you have been gutting out that house for like...EVER!! But I am glad to see you rather be productive than be a degenerate (I miss hearing that word, hehehe) Good for you Stick!!

I remember I took you to Temps I believe for your 18th B-day

GOOD TIMES

the good ol' days... we're getting old :(... well i feel old anyway...lol...

mysti... everyone always thinks i'm older than i am... the looks on faces were great when i used to be able to say that i was 19... lol...

What the hell happened this summer....the club scene was "WACK". whatever I made the best of it im sure others did to but starting september its gonna be all about Abyss, Deko and the city :bounce: I heard the parties @ deko and abyss are gonna be sick!

Labor day is going to be so sad....

NO LABOR DAY IS GOING TO BE A KICKASS PARTY OF ALL PARTIES!!!

We will end it the right way...and for the record it will be my last summer at tempts so its my retirement party as well so ALL better be there and be ready for the night of their lives!! oh and I will be wearing my tempts tiarra..lol...the crown is obviously mine...not sure who I will crown king though..hmmmmmmm

NO LABOR DAY IS GOING TO BE A KICKASS PARTY OF ALL PARTIES!!!

We will end it the right way...and for the record it will be my last summer at tempts so its my retirement party as well so ALL better be there and be ready for the night of their lives!! oh and I will be wearing my tempts tiarra..lol...the crown is obviously mine...not sure who I will crown king though..hmmmmmmm

Where were you on Sunday?????????? And, I seem to recall celebrating your retirement from Temps LAST summer!!!!!