Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any men mechanically inclined??? car question!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

njkevin - that's exactly what I'm talking about. That's the #1 reason I got a brand new car. I don't wanna deal with this shit. But I will have to eventually and I don't have any friends that are mechanics.. I know I'll get f*cked when I go to get something done or fixed. I don't know much about cars myself and I probably should learn but damn.. all I want is to pay someone to do a GOOD HONEST job in fixing whatever is wrong. Is that too much to ask for? I guess it is...

You are so fucking right...I know a little about cars but can't fix the major stuff no tools. I went into R&S Strauss few years back to replace a simple brake pad & shoes. Let me tell you those fuckers said I needed the master cylinder & entire hydraulic system replaced. Told them to fuck off and don't touch my fucking car ever again. The nerve.

By the way UKNJX...to avoid ruining the clutch avoid playing with it at red lights, etc...easiest way to fuck them up.

------------------

What da.....