Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats. your. style.

lafemcaliente

i have to disagree

I think games are a human construct, which is different than human nature.

When people play games, they try to deceive the other person and manipulate the situation. Why must you people do that? All it does is muddle the feelings and understanding of emotions....

And i don't think it takes any talent to play games. I think we should divide it as such: Those who want and like to play games and be taken for a ride, and those who like to get to the meat of the issue and be real ;)

Well, for those who like games, how do you like it when the tables are turned and people play games with you?/?

u r over analyzing the situation...games is a part of what makes us humans!!!!!!!!!!!! we r by nature competitive, and that brings up competition...its as simple as that....ur going into too many details...im speaking in general!!!!!!!!! look around, look at the politics, the religions...its all a game!!!!!!!!!! again some poeple r good at it, and others r not!!!!!!!!!

im not gettting into if the games r constructive or destructive...they r both...it depends on the persons intentions!!!!!!!!!:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic