Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Washington DC 9/18

groovefire

Yo peeps, as a heads up, we're playing our quarterly night at Pulse @ Andalu in DC on Saturday, September 18th. We had an absolte BLAST last time and I cannot wait to head down again. I know there's some other dope shit that weekend, Zion, DH/DT etc., but if you're interested in heading to DC, we just booked flights on Expedia.com for about $100 each roundtrip, Boston to DC.

Yo peeps, as a heads up, we're playing our quarterly night at Pulse @ Andalu in DC on Saturday, September 18th. We had an absolte BLAST last time and I cannot wait to head down again. I know there's some other dope shit that weekend, Zion, DH/DT etc., but if you're interested in heading to DC, we just booked flights on Expedia.com for about $100 each roundtrip, Boston to DC.

bump :)

• 2 weeks later...
Did he tell you that story? Kid's retarded. :laugh:

Yeah he did. Funny thing is I have a similar story. It involves me waiting in line @ airport security in Hawaii, very stoned, and goofing out loud on a HUGE sign that showed cartoon pictures of things you are not allowed to bring on a plane. Like there was a big picture of a Rocky & Bullwinkle-style bomb, a dagger, a gun with the word "POW!" attached to it, and a firecracker. I said to my friend, very loudly 'Oh snap, I forgot you aren't allowed to bring giant cartoon firearms up in here!' and the security didn't think it was too funny.