Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lounges in NYC.... wednesday nights

whats opium den like on a sat night

just as good as on any day of the week they get really good local house DJ's that bring the grooves all nite.

its a good intimate spot if you and your date, or friends really like house but dont feel like doing the big club thing and just wanna chill.

the bartenders are good too. has a decent system for such a small place. nice clean BR's

if only you knew my opiumden bathroom stories hehe. And how is the weds party my boy kingsley started it but havent been tehre yet. Asfor loungey agree try TABLE 50 and LE SOUK (has food) but le souk weds that i use to go to for a yr everyweek are over so im not to sure whos spinnin there now. But the same djs who played great music there will start a party on the25th(wed) at sapphire. As for OPIUM DEN THIS SAT normally my boys the DOWNDEEP CREW spin on the 3rd fri of the month but they will do a party this sat for MIKE P one of the downdeeps boys birthday, so it will be fun.I would be there but i have family responsibilities.

if only you knew my opiumden bathroom stories hehe. And how is the weds party my boy kingsley started it but havent been tehre yet. Asfor loungey agree try TABLE 50 and LE SOUK (has food) but le souk weds that i use to go to for a yr everyweek are over so im not to sure whos spinnin there now. But the same djs who played great music there will start a party on the25th(wed) at sapphire. As for OPIUM DEN THIS SAT normally my boys the DOWNDEEP CREW spin on the 3rd fri of the month but they will do a party this sat for MIKE P one of the downdeeps boys birthday, so it will be fun.I would be there but i have family responsibilities.

just as good as on any day of the week they get really good local house DJ's that bring the grooves all nite.

its a good intimate spot if you and your date, or friends really like house but dont feel like doing the big club thing and just wanna chill.

the bartenders are good too. has a decent system for such a small place. nice clean BR's

sounds good...i think im gonna check it out with my girl one night

thanks for the info

enjoy if you do go tonite and write about it please. I know the music will be good if youlikes the deephouse sound. KINGSLEY is no joke. Im just to tired to go tonite. Besides tmorrow work/discotheque for tony humphires fri corbar for saeed n palash, sat work then baby shower then sun work and after either TEMPLE or janele. I need to use tonite to rest. Shit cause i wokred last sat,sun,mon,tues and went out on thur,fri,sat,sun im kinda hurting especially after last nigiht.

• 3 weeks later...

Table 50 suck the manager suck and security forget about it. They are not bouncer or doorman they are security guard type guys. Manager think he is hot shit yes Mark Matthewson. also the guess list girl they are garbage they choose the wrong people i was there and she turn away another club owner for a black street hood male with no money. Good work to the owner of these place if you want your club to be hot for only 6 more month keep the same staff but if you want to make alot of money and be around for a long time fired your staff and hired new staff