Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just bought Madden 2005

pookie23

MENG just got a nice dose online 38-0!!!!!!!!!in the first 1/2!!!!!!!!!!!!! I granted some mercy on him and we only played til the half. SO MR SPRAGGA PRACTICE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn ...thats what id like to call a SPANKINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pow pow le dieron!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn u guys r lucky i cant talk shit onlinbe...but ill give u a taste of what it would look like....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......u rnot gonna let him do that shit to u r u.....ahh thats a try ...thats all i gotta say!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i know is somebody is going home upset when u get down here spragga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Oyeme, me resingo en el edgar v este. I told you I sucked and you wooped my ass and I expected it cuz I fucking suck. Bro, but get the cojones to get MVP baseball 2004 and try me. I'm #22 online and I will "despingate" your ass. So get off the Madden wagon and try me in baseball para que veas como te descojono. THIS IS A TRY, DOG. ;)

oh and just call me when you're ready for tiger woods....I waited tonight....

:) ok I got $20 on Edgar!!!

ohhhhhhh...wait , wait , wait.....u want to throw money into this now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh boy......if moneys involved then ur playing fo r more that bragging rights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then its a whoooole different game!!!!!!!!!!! all i know is alot of peopel better start practicing...if they dont want me to take their money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:;):D