Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DCers venturing out!

So what trips do you all have planned in the coming weeks? For work? For play???

I'll be heading up to NYC next Friday for DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGWEED! I can not wait! I haven't seen him in over a year!

Heading to Dewey Beach for Labor Day weekend. Will probably spend most of it drunk or on the beach!

Also plan to go to NYC again next month for Chris Liebing at Avalon. TECHNO BABY!

Trying to plan a trip to Boston to try on some bridemaid dresses in late Sept or early Oct. Woot!

damn tini... when you come back, you come back with a vengence!

next weekend going to los angeles to do some event thing with some friends and see my parents. actually meeting up with teriaki and silvershoes for dinner at the most yummiest sushi restaurant on the planet.

plan on going to nyc for labor day to see friends, meet up with my aunt, and attend the us open on sunday.

sometime in oct the girl and i are planning some weekend getaway to west virginia?

and then who the hell knows where else i will have to go for work... probably korea some time in oct/nov again.

i'm going up to Lake Seneca next month for a wedding/long weekend. the following weekend, i'm gonna try my damdest to go to NY for Chris Leibing, but i have another wedding to attend the following day. that's about it. i REALLY need a long vacation. i haven't had one in a long time. :(

nyc sept17 for dh/dt.

yeah that's the same night as Liebing at Avalon. I love DH but there's no way I'm missing Liebing. I saw him for the first time during this year's WMC and he was phenominal. Amazing energy, very hard set. I think I'm even more excited about seeing him than I am about seeing PvD the next night in DC. Yeah, yeah... I KNOW! ;)

I'm going to Six Flags this Friday with co-workers. I guess that's not technically "traveling". I'm going to Myrtle for a week in September for my annual golf vacation. Just went to the beach this past weekend. Rented a pontoon boat and went out on the bay in the middle of the hurricane. Got shitty drunk, forgot where I was, and flicked about twenty cigarette butts into the bay. Save them damn dolphins!

bachelor party this weekend for two people, wedding in upstate ny next month with a visit to some old stomping grounds, another wedding right after that here in old town, maybe hybrid next week, haven't given any thought on labor day weekend... sleep sounds nice.

well... my plans are taking me a bit further...

2 weeks in Budapest --including the Budapest Parade :bounce:

and one week in Istanbul...

see you guys when I come back! Somebody better be planning on going to Tenaglia vs. Howells in NY!

woah - thats nice!!! Hey, you're coming for DH/DT right? Road-trip! :D

ny - this weekend to continue east coast tour w/cali kids. . .

chicago - labor day weekend. . . hopefully catch metro area and common factor. . .mazi boat party. . .

la - maybe the weekend of 17th. . . more kids coming from across the pond :) (but i really want to hear chris liebing too. . . )

london & berlin - first two weeks in oct! :biggrin: