Clubplanet Nightlife Community

txt msging

kken

got my cellphone bill yesterday... finally looked at it for once. man i only ahve a 25 txt msg plan... WORTHLESS! granted it's only 10 cents each after that but funk that! i need more more MORE limit! i sent about 70 msgs last billing period... i'm guessing a 100 msg plan would work???

ya kiddin me? i have 1000 and i go over every month.

in fact, i used to have unlimited and would hit about 4000 a month. then they took that option away..... but i have a lot of friends who write me from the computer, and i can write to them. plus i work in a club so its MUCH easier to find people by text than it is to keep calling and trying to scream! :D

got my cellphone bill yesterday... finally looked at it for once. man i only ahve a 25 txt msg plan... WORTHLESS! granted it's only 10 cents each after that but funk that! i need more more MORE limit! i sent about 70 msgs last billing period... i'm guessing a 100 msg plan would work???

i think that's the plan that the butterfli has. i rarely send more than 50 texts a month, so i haven't bothered getting it.

in fact, i used to have unlimited and would hit about 4000 a month. then they took that option away..... but i have a lot of friends who write me from the computer, and i can write to them. plus i work in a club so its MUCH easier to find people by text than it is to keep calling and trying to scream! :D

werd. texting at a club is a must. so much easier to coordinate with other people, and to send messages to your freinds who aren't there.

i think that's the plan that the butterfli has. i rarely send more than 50 texts a month, so i haven't bothered getting it.

I have the 300 texts a month messaging plan. I go over 100 almost every month. The only time I ever went over 300 was during WMC. I love that AT&T doesn't charge for incoming. I feel like all plans should be that way! Why should you be charged for someone sending you a msg? I'm sure I owe all my friends at least one drink for the texts I send them.... well 'cept the ones that have AT&T ;)

hi ras! i see you escaped from the boston board for a bit ;)