Clubplanet Nightlife Community

herman miller hook ups...

dgmodel

anyone have any hook ups on a aeron chairs~!? i wanna buy one this however i dont feel like paying retail along with tax on top of it... if so let me know... if not i guess ill just buy off the net... thanks in advance...

pic please. :hat:

lol dude theyre so worth it the whole entire trading floor had them at my old firm... no complaints... (well one, they didnt filter out ppls farts, you know how some thick cushioned chairs suck up the fart, these just let them go right out and between one and two in the afternoon you can sometimes come across something awful...)

lol dude theyre so worth it the whole entire trading floor had them at my old firm... no complaints... (well one, they didnt filter out ppls farts, you know how some thick cushioned chairs suck up the fart, these just let them go right out and between one and two in the afternoon you can sometimes come across something awful...)

:laugh::laugh:

these chairs are reallllly comfortable........my old company had them....well...only the directors...

...i dont doubt the comfy part, i just hope that i wont be spending that much time on my pc....right now i dont so it's not an issue......ultimately i'll have a laptop hooked into my wireless network and then i can just post from my bed.....