Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digweed @ crobar

Hi ny people. Im gonna check out Digweed at the crobar on the 27th and it will be my first time clubbing in NY as im from Australia... what are the local dj's like? who else will be playing? and who's some of the new talent in NY? will he play a certain way cause its ny? anyway it looks to be a great gig!

Steve D

Hi ny people. Im gonna check out Digweed at the crobar on the 27th and it will be my first time clubbing in NY as im from Australia... what are the local dj's like? who else will be playing? and who's some of the new talent in NY? will he play a certain way cause its ny? anyway it looks to be a great gig!

Steve D

Desyn Masiello will be opening up for Diggers. He is one of the top up and coming house djs right now.

There are lot of good talented local djs right now.

astro and glyde - funky, techy house.

112 crew - techy, minimal house with german techno flavor.

LES - good dark prog house.

Sofa Kings - tech and tribal.

thanks dude i know about 112 crew and intend to check em out sometime. Les sounds right up my alley where do these people normally play? im very exited to see Digweed as i havnt sen him since new years 2001-2 in Melbourne I wonder if he will again blow my mind?