Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone see...

murrrr

so did anyone else go see this yet? i went last night and i thought it was pretty good........it was a bit corny at times but for the most part i thought it was good, was expecting more fighting but there was some good suspense scenes.....

i liked it, but i am also a huge fan of both franchises. it was good action (considering the pg-13 rating that is), and the acting wasnt bad like i expected it to be. the shitty thing is that they crammed this into 1hr27min which i think really killed the suspense and depth of the story...too bad. this could have been much better, but the director didnt drop the ball either.

yeah, they should get a director with a little darker style thats actually quality, like they are doing for Batman. there were def some parts in this flick that i just burst out laughing....that shouldnt happen...

i like how they ended it though :devil:

totally agree w/ the darker side.......funny how a girl is a hero in this movie n is able to do fight an alien, lol :rock:

all aliens must die! i like predators eventho they kill humans aswell, lol

maybe what i like is their dreds......haha

They coulda done way better, so many holes in the story and stuff that just didnt make sense. I'm dissapointed how easily the predators got owned.

that was dissappointing...and so was the apparent love for the human by the predator...which is funny cause he killed the entire group of humans but her....just very :ghey: in my book...

def not as bad ass as before, but these were also young pred's trying to earn their stripes...

yah thats what i said to but I mean geez they got OWNED, makes ya wonder how any predators before hand survived. Even the few humans in the Alien movies did better.

It wasn't love for the female human, just respect. In the first movie they show they dont attack the weak or unarmed prey, she gave up the shoulder canon and she killed an alien *fluke*.

Just a lot of stuff didnt make sense I did dig the whole rites to passage n shit.

This movie was complete garbage. You can't give the predator human traits. As soon as the last Predator makes friends with the girl he forgot he could be invisible. WTF! Oh yeah about 100 aliens vs. 3 predators, thats not much of a "war". When I saw the previews for this movie it looked like it was going to kick ass but instead they fucked it up. Not enough action and too much story line. And the sequel ending to this horrible movie was fitting. Please save your money and watch Collateral or Bourne Supremacy. I heard those movies were actually good.

yo if they had those guns that they mount on their shoulders like they should have they wouldnt have gotten owned. its all the peoples fault the predators got fucked up. once that last predator got his shoulder gat, he blasted like 5 of em right away.

totally agree w/ the darker side.......funny how a girl is a hero in this movie n is able to do fight an alien, lol :rock:

all aliens must die! i like predators eventho they kill humans aswell, lol

maybe what i like is their dreds......haha

Of course you identify with the Predators they are humanoids, like us. The Aliens are basicly like giants bugs, their purpose is the perpetuation of the species.

The Predators are a more human like & we identify with the aspect that they are hunters and they don't kill the weak or unarmed. Its like sport to them.