Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PC RICHARD is by far the best place i have ever done business with...

dgmodel

i have absolutely no fuckin complaints whats so ever... not a drop... by far eclipses the competition, and is ahead of them by quantum leaps... fuck best buy with their household creditcards, and circuit city with their bs promos... pc richard is the bomb... i bought a dishwasher, stove and refrigerator... and after a month of using it they let me return the refrigerator because i wasnt satisfied and it was too small... im going to by my television through them... i dont think youd be dissapointed with their service and support... check 'em out...

I think it depends on the person you're dealing with. I bought my printer there and the guy was trying to get me to buy extra shit that I didn't need. He swore that I needed a USB cable, but I already had a paralell cable. He told me it didn't have paralell hookups, it did. Then he told me that I needed ink. I told him this is a brand new printer, why would I need ink? He said that they only come with a little bit of ink to get you started which again is BS.

If I was someone who didn't know my shit, I would have spent about $80 that I didn't have to.

I think it depends on the person you're dealing with. I bought my printer there and the guy was trying to get me to buy extra shit that I didn't need. He swore that I needed a USB cable, but I already had a paralell cable. He told me it didn't have paralell hookups, it did. Then he told me that I needed ink. I told him this is a brand new printer, why would I need ink? He said that they only come with a little bit of ink to get you started which again is BS.

If I was someone who didn't know my shit, I would have spent about $80 that I didn't have to.

only a lil bit of ink :laugh: :laugh:

maybe so, however my father has been shopping there for about ten years for all sorts of crap and he told me to go there to begin with... however like most kids i did the opposite of what my father was suggesting and went with best buy and circuit city in the past and always got fucked... this time i listened and bam, more than happy... (way more...) which pcr did you go to~!?

wow interesting! learn something new every day :eek:

Dell = Scumbags :mad:

what would you expect froma company whos ceo spent jailtime...

Kind of like when you buy a digital camera and it comes with a memory stick that only holds 5 pictures... :ghey:

lol, that sucks... who did that to you~!? (speaking of which i was checking out digivideocams and theyve dropped in price drastically... think i might get one before i go to monty...)

lol, that sucks... who did that to you~!? (speaking of which i was checking out digivideocams and theyve dropped in price drastically... think i might get one before i go to monty...)

Sony

It was a while ago though so they might have gotten better....

so im hearing that the nj ones suck... or maybe its all the same one... but im dead serious about the one by me... anyhoo to each their own i guess...

Which one did you go to?

I'm a vendor for them, and your right by far they are the most professional in the business. They are very internally driven, and have not been around for 100 years for not taking care of their customers.

Word of advise know what you want before you go there, they work solely on commission, so whatever they make the most on is what they will try to sell you.

Word of advise know what you want before you go there, they work solely on commission, so whatever they make the most on is what they will try to sell you.

Exactly and that's why Mr. Vijay Patel was trying to sell me all that extra shit.