Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dampier to Dallas

mindfaqd

Well it looks like NY lost out on a center, so they resigned Vin Baker. I really hope that my fears about him are realized and he goes back to his 8 and 8 avg after he signs his contract. The guy has a Derrick Coleman mindset (he only produces in a contract year). Let Dallas have him.

Its still a huge pick up for Dallas. They needed a big man desperately and now they got a decent one. The Mavericks made a shit load of moves this offseason and should be interesting to see how it pans out.

Nope. Im a Sonic fan. We used to be good.

dont feel bad........im a knick fan...cant remember the last time we were good,and i dont wanna hear about when we lost to the spurs in the final,,,,we got lucky that year to get so far

dont feel bad........im a knick fan...cant remember the last time we were good,and i dont wanna hear about when we lost to the spurs in the final,,,,we got lucky that year to get so far

If it wasn't for Michael Jordan's comeback we would have had a championship that year. Same goes for you guys during his whole career.

The last time the Knicks were good was the mid 90's. 99 was a fluke.

The last great chance they had to win it all was 1994. and we know how that turned out. :(