Clubplanet Nightlife Community

essex??

Some girls just invited me to a party at this place called essex, i never been there and never heard anything about it, and im lookin to get some info before i waste my night... clubplanet says its a gay club, and i aint gay, so any info would help

thanks

I am gay and this is no gay bar.

Its a straight bar during reuglar bar hours and then turns into an afterhours. The afterhours can get a little mixed but its stillmostly straight. I have always had a good time for the afterhours. Make friends with LuLu the women working the door, the DJ is her husband. Very cool people.

SX After-HOURS

THE late night party for the fierce and friendly!

Every Thursday, Friday, & Sunday Night

(friday, saturday, & monday morning)

@ Club SX 137

137 Essex Street ( bet. Stanton & Rivington...essentially Avenue

A, *2 blocks south of Houston)

HOURS:

THURSDAY NIGHT, DOORS OPEN AT 3AM 'till??

FRIDAY & SUNDAY NIGHTS: Doors open 4am 'till??

DJ Alejandro Santos (a.k.a Alex Tech) turns you out all night

long!!!

ADMISSION: THURS., COMP 'TILL 4am,

At all other times: 0nly $10 on Lulu's list

$15 w/out

21 & over *Proper ID REQUIRED!

From the few times I've been, the place is somewhat shady and small, but Alejandro spins some great house...love that song he spun "I'm Scared, You're Scared"...anyone know WHO that is? Anyway, Lulu is a sweetie :) I've met some really interesting, fun people there...definitely a mixed crowd.

um make your sure your not confsuin places. Cause SX 137 iand ESSEX are 2 different places that are a block away. x 137 has already been described and it mostly was after hrs. After i left discotheque last night i got to sx at 550am but decidedto go home instead and rest up for tonite. ESSEX is usually hip hop from what i know. They use to have house nights here and there.