Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanna open a lounge? Partners Wanted for High end NYC bar lounge...A+ crowd

Im 31 years old and I started my nightlife work as a promoter in NYC in 1994. I just took it to the next level by completing a life long dream... my first nightclub ownership project in NYC. The project turned out to be a 3 million dollar project and I was one of the 3 founding members of the company. It is a 8000 square foot nightclub, top designers from Miami, full cabaret top notch place! It is currently as of August 2004 the hottest place in NYC for celebritys and the bottle service crowd

I am now looking for partners for my next project...I want to do a bar lounge restaurant, classy place ,about 3500 square feet on one level with heavy walk by traffic. I want to be open 24 7 for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At night and after work I will push a real hardcore highend bar lounge scene

If interested in talking email: info@NYclubscene.com

This is not a discussion whether you support me or not.

This is business inquiry and bottle service produces big money.

Im not in the business to be supported by you.

your apparantly not as smart either if youre looking for partners on a message board... :ghey:

Im 31 years old and I started my nightlife work as a promoter in NYC in 1994. I just took it to the next level by completing a life long dream... my first nightclub ownership project in NYC. The project turned out to be a 3 million dollar project and I was one of the 3 founding members of the company. It is a 8000 square foot nightclub, top designers from Miami, full cabaret top notch place! It is currently as of August 2004 the hottest place in NYC for celebritys and the bottle service crowd

I am now looking for partners for my next project...I want to do a bar lounge restaurant, classy place ,about 3500 square feet on one level with heavy walk by traffic. I want to be open 24 7 for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At night and after work I will push a real hardcore highend bar lounge scene

If interested in talking email: info@NYclubscene.com

im interested... but i only have about seventeen bucks to throw in... PM me if you're interested....

I want to do a bar lounge restaurant, classy place ,about 3500 square feet on one level with heavy walk by traffic. I want to be open 24 7 for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At night and after work I will push a real hardcore highend bar lounge scene

:lame:

Hi NYClubscene,

What a coincidence that you post your inquiry here, I read this board all the time! Don't listen to the other people in this thread, they are just trying to keep a good plan from being realized.

I am very interested to start a business with you, you seem to have a pretty solid and reliable resume. 8000 sq feet, that's no joke right there! Bottle service is a great idea, and very innovative too. I am currently working on a new establishment that features another hip accessory in modern nightlife: a velvet rope outside, to better seperate the cool people from the sneaker wearing low-lives. Maybe we can combine our ideas and really attract those a-list celebrities.

Have you ever thought of opening a chain of Hotels? Maybe a plain lounge doesn't quite fit your infinite enterprising skills and the solid approach with which you bring them to life. I'll give my buddy Ian Schrager a call and we can all hook up. Oh wait, Ian is on this board as well! I'm sure he'll respond in this very thread any minute now.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to lay out your plans further in this thread, along with the financial capacity you plan to bring to the table. I will match whatever amount you have in mind; the sky is the limit.

If you wish to go over this in private, please send me your contact info, and I will be in touch.

Your partner,

DT

Hi NYClubscene,

What a coincidence that you post your inquiry here, I read this board all the time! Don't listen to the other people in this thread, they are just trying to keep a good plan from being realized.

I am very interested to start a business with you, you seem to have a pretty solid and reliable resume. 8000 sq feet, that's no joke right there! Bottle service is a great idea, and very innovative too. I am currently working on a new establishment that features another hip accessory in modern nightlife: a velvet rope outside, to better seperate the cool people from the sneaker wearing low-lives. Maybe we can combine our ideas and really attract those a-list celebrities.

Have you ever thought of opening a chain of Hotels? Maybe a plain lounge doesn't quite fit your infinite enterprising skills and the solid approach with which you bring them to life. I'll give my buddy Ian Schrager a call and we can all hook up. Oh wait, Ian is on this board as well! I'm sure he'll respond in this very thread any minute now.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to lay out your plans further in this thread, along with the financial capacity you plan to bring to the table. I will match whatever amount you have in mind; the sky is the limit.

If you wish to go over this in private, please send me your contact info, and I will be in touch.

Your partner,

DT

Hi NYClubscene,

Your partner,

DT

DT im sure youll want him as your apprentace correct? :laugh:

NYCLUBSCENE,

It seems to me that by you posting in this thread, you are looking for someone with hard cash because no one else will support your proposal. Some advise to you is that without any capital or the right influential people, your club/restaurant will not do good. If you are being honest about being in the club industry since 1994, you should know better than to write on this messsageboard seeking partnership.