Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New KTU Mixshow available for download!

Denny your cd is hot. Its So underground not commercial at all. The closes cd thats can touch your cd is Badboy joe and hes releasing another cd and louie devito level 3. I heard you going to be in hamtons this fri and sat. my freind is Dj dim and i always tell him about you. Dim is good but hes was like you started out ktu comerciall house and now you underground. I told him to get into underground music .he greek hes has officies in anthens and new yourk. He spins in hamtons on weekend.I heard you going to be in hamtonssat tavern friday night and brazil sat. The Li crowd they not into music they into the scene and looks and prestige and how rich are you and what cars you drive. Thats why i go jerseyclubs and nyc clubs.

Denny your cd is hot. Its So underground not commercial at all. The closes cd thats can touch your cd is Badboy joe and hes releasing another cd and louie devito level 3. I heard you going to be in hamtons this fri and sat. my freind is Dj dim and i always tell him about you. Dim is good but hes was like you started out ktu comerciall house and now you underground. I told him to get into underground music .he greek hes has officies in anthens and new yourk. He spins in hamtons on weekend.I heard you going to be in hamtonssat tavern friday night and brazil sat. The Li crowd they not into music they into the scene and looks and prestige and how rich are you and what cars you drive. Thats why i go jerseyclubs and nyc clubs.

are you an illiterate retard?

denny is underground :cry:

you are an illiterate mess