Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sooo Willis McGahee wants a trade if not the starter....

Curtis ain't retiring anytime soon... If he was they would just give the rock to Lamont Jordan...

lamont jordan hasnt done anything........if anything hes regressed since his rookie year......yeah i do agree curtis aint going anywhere yet

and you all want mcgahee on your team why??? oh..... because he scored 4 tds in a controlled scrimmage and run for 50 yards against a third string in the preseason....yeah he has really proven to be a starter in the nfl....why dont you all wait and see how well his knee holds up against ray lewis and the bruschi's of the league banging into it....

i was happy when mcgahee made the statement

its gonna be a cancer in that locker room and he wants out which is shit on his part and you have to remember henry played with a broken leg for the bills last season

i was happy because this brings miami in the picture

we had the worst ofseason and they havent gotten a new RB

minor and the other schmuk wont do it

id take henry or mcgahee and miami has what it takes to get him

OGUNLEYE--last years sack leader who is still holding out

ogunleye for mcgahee could it happen why not

plus mcgahee could go to the jets b/c curtis martin is done

and jordan is good when you need a yard

I can think of a team that desperately needs a running back <hint miami >....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:beer:

the beagles just joined the RB sweepstakes. i think the jills would be insane to trade that kinda talent to their div. rival (although the pats traded drew to them). that said, it looked like a shitty idea for the jills to sign McGahee at the time, now they will cash in and get some draft picks !! I say he ends up in Philly ASAP !! who wants a piece of that action ?

or...if he wasnts to wait one more year till Curtis Martin retires...the NY team in green could use him ;)

I thought I would be polite and tell you to fuck off. Why?? Because yall mofo's are starting to draft UM products!!! Stay the fuck out of Florida with those puke green uni's!!!!! :D

It all reality though, the jets have started to pick UM players. Go draft someone out of rutgers or temple damnit! Right now the dolphins need all the help they can get! McGahee come home!!!!!!! Please!!!!! Anything to replace travis...bring eric Moulds with you!

the beagles just joined the RB sweepstakes. i think the jills would be insane to trade that kinda talent to their div. rival (although the pats traded drew to them). that said, it looked like a shitty idea for the jills to sign McGahee at the time, now they will cash in and get some draft picks !! I say he ends up in Philly ASAP !! who wants a piece of that action ?

thats what i'm saying...the phins are down..dont expect a division rival to help....the bills, jets, pats....all happy as a pig in shit the phins lost ricky..why would the bills help them out?

it dont take a genius to figure that out...i mean really...

they traded ogunleye the sack leader in the best shape of his career

for a

broken down wr

marty booker lmao

fire the gm coach everyone in miami

hello you need a rb

couldve pulled a trade with denver

chicago has urlacher and ogunleye now

and miami got shit in return

fuckin wansted will be the first coach fired this season

put your money down

they traded ogunleye the sack leader in the best shape of his career

for a

broken down wr

marty booker lmao

fire the gm coach everyone in miami

hello you need a rb

couldve pulled a trade with denver

chicago has urlacher and ogunleye now

and miami got shit in return

fuckin wansted will be the first coach fired this season

put your money down

Wale has had one great year...big fuckin deal....success is measured in productivity over a long period of time...that is directly tied into the amount of dollars a player should be paid. Wale...you should of grown some brains and some fucking balls and played out your contract! Chicago fans...you better hope he doesn't turn into Trace Armstrong. :D