Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Bring your shades to PVD night this Friday**

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys!! I'm surprised nobody came up w this idea... How bout wearing shades w yellow lenses? So u can see where ur walkin... Maybe not many people have them, but its not a bad idea...

I know I'll be wearing mines... Look for a tall guy wearing black arnette's w yellow lenses...

I can't wait to see the Powerbar filled w people wearing shades at 3 & 6 am!!! cwm27.gif

That'll be a funny picture...

Well, just 1 more day to go!! C U all there!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

Anybody got a suggestion where to get a pair of cheapies? I gots some sunglasses, but they cost me $100 and I'd hate to loose them, beside the lenses are so dark, I'd probably be walking around lookin' like I was legally blind....

cwm11.gif

Originally posted by ibhugh:

Anybody got a suggestion where to get a pair of cheapies? I gots some sunglasses, but they cost me $100 and I'd hate to loose them, beside the lenses are so dark, I'd probably be walking around lookin' like I was legally blind....

cwm11.gif

Yeah! U can get fake Oakleys in Chinatown for $5 to $10 bucks...at Twilo in the dark...no one can tell!

Hooj

------------------

----------------------

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way."

Originally posted by ibhugh:

cwm11.gif

Hura

Legaly blind of the world unite

Archived