Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why soo woried about gettin in,,,,,

christof

it is interesting how fritzed out people are getting about gettin in a vegas clu i have been going to vegas for like 7-8 years for every holiday im 23 right now so i have been down in vegas since i was 17 never had a problome geetin in anywhere..it is harder in miami and new york talk about door men turning down models and industry people?????? money talks in vegas every thing has a price even u lol

Money talks but not everyone wants to grease the bouncer $100+ to get into each club.

But then again why would you need to. I've hooked people up at a few clubs for less than what it takes to grease a bouncer just to walk in.

:clap2:

Well listen up everyone....I just arrived home last night from an awesome weekend in Vegas and there's no other way to put it besides saying that if any of you are planning on hitting it up hard in Sin City, Bill Le is the man to speak with. Every night I was there was enjoyable but the way you hooked my boy and I up at Body English was the real deal. It couldn't have been easier!!

Also, huge fan of Body English. Granted our mood was immediately good being we walked past a few hundred people waiting in line but that place is great. Anyone that hasn't been there yet, certainly go check it out.

My overall trip was great, if I forget about my cell phone that fell out of my pocket in the cab on the way to the airport!! Hopefully I'll track it down, but not looking good right now. I got the name of the cabbie but so far nothing's been turned in as of 5pm yesterday. Anybody have any words of encouragement when it comes to something like this??

Well anyway......Bill, thanks again for all your assistance and there's not a doubt in my mind I will be contacting you again on my next vaca to LV......hopefully by October!

EB