Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj dan

jeffy1

I danced my ass off :clap2: I'm in shape, but my glutes/thighs hurt from dancing all night in heels...

foot massage for me, anyone? :biggrin:

Abe, it was great to see your serene lil face for like, a second! Hey I liked the hard bangin beats, I did..

Gavin, it was a blast, and your lady friend was the bomb, sux we had to leave when the hotnsexedup chick came our way...she was Mroooew!!

I didn't see Bling...? :( Didn't go?

Why don't they outlaw the train horn already???? :bigfinge: Every time a good part of a song came on (and there were many, albeit a lot of cheese), they'd beep that damn horn. Whoever originally thought of that should be :balls:

I danced my ass off :clap2: I'm in shape, but my glutes/thighs hurt from dancing all night in heels...

foot massage for me, anyone? :biggrin:

Abe, it was great to see your serene lil face for like, a second! Hey I liked the hard bangin beats, I did..

Gavin, it was a blast, and your lady friend was the bomb, sux we had to leave when the hotnsexedup chick came our way...she was Mroooew!!

I didn't see Bling...? :( Didn't go?

Why don't they outlaw the train horn already???? :bigfinge: Every time a good part of a song came on (and there were many, albeit a lot of cheese), they'd beep that damn horn. Whoever originally thought of that should be :balls:

nah i wasnt planning on even going i was at blue all nite

lol...what are you talking about?...you and melissa were hittin' it up with "hotnsexedup chick" on the dancefloor for at least a good hour... you had all the guys riled up in the club... me, jeremy, eric, and that chick's bf had to make the "human fence" to keep all the fuckwads from molestin' ya... that was some fun shit...and i have incremenating pics to prove it...

wtf was up with that one asshole later on though? when a girl puts her hand up in your face and says "no", it doesn't mean she wants you to grind your cock on her leg... that was fucked up with the dude pushin around eric. all kinds of commotion when i stepped in... i think it's good we left when we did... otherwise, someone would've ended up in jail...

in any case, the first hour of so of Dan's set i wasn't diggin a whole lot... but that last hour or so was slammin'... that's the hard shit i like to hear... but yeah, they gotta' lose the horn. that fuckin thing pisses me off. it's almost worse than standing next to an e-tard with a whistle...

oh yeah...one more thing:

DJ Dan this Saturday at Crobar!!!!! If any of you would like to be on the guest list, email emi@crobar.com

what happened to this supposed list?

they didn't have our names at the door, even though i emailed on friday to get on the list... it took a little coercing, but i got the reduced dealio...

lol...what are you talking about?...you and melissa were hittin' it up with "hotnsexedup chick" on the dancefloor for at least a good hour... you had all the guys riled up in the club... me, jeremy, eric, and that chick's bf had to make the "human fence" to keep all the fuckwads from molestin' ya... that was some fun shit...and i have incremenating pics to prove it...

wtf was up with that one asshole later on though? when a girl puts her hand up in your face and says "no", it doesn't mean she wants you to grind your cock on her leg... that was fucked up with the dude pushin around eric. all kinds of commotion when i stepped in... i think it's good we left when we did... otherwise, someone would've ended up in jail...

in any case, the first hour of so of Dan's set i wasn't diggin a whole lot... but that last hour or so was slammin'... that's the hard shit i like to hear... but yeah, they gotta' lose the horn. that fuckin thing pisses me off. it's almost worse than standing next to an e-tard with a whistle...

more like the retard who works the lights...

Heeeheeee! yeah, that was a blast, an hour, huh? seemed so fast... That chick was so funkin' Cool! I forgot about that loser...he was prob on too much booze/coke. I was ready to kick his ass!!! :punch: or at least his crotch...

send me the pix!!

more like the retard who works the lights...

Heeeheeee! yeah, that was a blast, an hour, huh? seemed so fast... That chick was so funkin' Cool! I forgot about that loser...he was prob on too much booze/coke. I was ready to kick his ass!!! :punch: or at least his crotch...

send me the pix!!

you almost DID hit that idiot!... you were all reared back in swing mode before we jumped in. he was a big d00d too... i was sure there was gonna be a brawl... i hate stupid shit like that.

you almost DID hit that idiot!... you were all reared back in swing mode before we jumped in. he was a big d00d too... i was sure there was gonna be a brawl... i hate stupid shit like that.

uuum ,yeah, I remember, teehee! I snap when guys pull s**t like that. So,... sorry! yeah, I'm peaceful except around male chauvanist pigs, forgot to throw in that discliamer when we met. :biggrin: Eric's seen my wrath on this subject before, he knows I'm a cuntbitchfromhell about that BS. Shoulda seen the last guy :balls: may god have mercy on their soul if they're smaller than me :laugh:

Nobody mess with the Xina

the_big_lebowski_1.jpg

of course I never mess with someone if they aren't worth it ;)

uuum ,yeah, I remember, teehee! I snap when guys pull s**t like that. So,... sorry! yeah, I'm peaceful except around male chauvanist pigs, forgot to throw in that discliamer when we met. :biggrin: Eric's seen my wrath on this subject before, he knows I'm a cuntbitchfromhell about that BS. Shoulda seen the last guy :balls: may god have mercy on their soul if they're smaller than me :laugh:

Nobody mess with the Xina

the_big_lebowski_1.jpg

of course I never mess with someone if they aren't worth it ;)

hey, no need to apologize...an ass-kicking was in order anyway for that fucknut... he had one warning... that should've been enough. i'm just glad we made it out before ending up in jail...

Jail...ewwww.. I can only imagine what that place must be like...ewwww...not a good way to end the night... isn't that the place where dumb hookers & X dealers go? :laugh: and a Miami jail no less...DOUBLE ewwww

If I were to ever get arrested, I would rather it be for protesting Bush! :D