Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sullivan Room Review

deepspell

Good meeting everyone friday! :spin:

rollcall:

Groovefire

Stymie

nomembername (dude you were fucking blasted :laugh: )

Me

Phatman

Emjay

Solbeam

Reeni

nympho69 (holy shit it was soooo cool to see you!!)

dgmodel (oops sorry barstar)

apples

Anyways the phatman and i get there round 11:15 and groovefire is already bringing the good shit

awesome fucking set bro! your latin house set was fucking NASSSSSSSSSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to those who missed the meetup you missed out on some quality beats. Emjay and I were the last troopers standing at the end of the night left around 4:45. thanks for the hookup by the way Emjay :kiss2: i came to your rescue from draper on friday :laugh:

D:fuse had me dancing from the begining to the end of his set man......that guy is on point!!!

once again thanks to groovefire for the hookup on the list and im glad you guys had such a great turnout! looking forward to boston in the near future to check out you peeps at RISE. :bounce:

BWHAHAHAHA!!!!

Best comment of the night

"Stymie is a cute white boy and I can say that comfortably as a man" :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

deepanal :laugh:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh he was the kid that was screaming "YEAAAAAAA JP!!!!!!!!!" :laugh: nowwwwwwwwwwww i know who he is

didnt see who kaydup was, i THINK i know who your tlaking bout, anyways......nice to meet ya!

reeni lookin yummy as usual :drool:

Best comment of the night

"Stymie is a cute white boy and I can say that comfortably as a man" :laugh:

.....did i throw in that last part or was it someone else that said that.....lol......i was quite tipsy........just ask M about my thesis on Energy.......

First of all the music was definitely on point and the place was mad chill...

I gotta give a shout out to:

Groovefire - nice to meet you (all three of you actually, still :confused: over that)...you guys were definitely on point

Deepspell - kid you reminded me of my ex girlfriend or something asking me if I was ok everytime I saw you...funny thing is I was actually in "good" shape compared to usual. :laugh:

Stymie - wud up nigga...wish I would have chilled more but me and my boys were all having a good time at the bar. Funniest line I heard all night though was when we were outside smoking a cigarette and one of your boys said to you "you don't have the face to be a drug dealer" (don't know why I remember that)

Phatman - have to be honest...I know I met you but I really don't remember anything that was said or what you even look like

Reeni - it was a weird coincidence how we ended up meeting but I'm glad we did. I had a good time chillin with you for a bit and I think my boy Mike who you were talking to was feeling you and so was I ;)

I only have one question...was that really 411? If so, that kid is like Wesley Snipes black :woah: and was it just me or did it seem like he was always on the run or something. I remember Stymie pointing him out to me and he kind of just looked at me w/ some grin or something...I don't think we were ever introduced but than again I could be completely wrong.

All in all though had a mad chill night and if I'm forgetting anyone that I did actually meet...my bad!

Deepspell - kid you reminded me of my ex girlfriend or something asking me if I was ok everytime I saw you...funny thing is I was actually in "good" shape compared to usual. :laugh:

!

dude if thats "ok" for you then your doing serious damage to your liver :laugh:

just looking out for you bro.......u looked like you were about to keel over :laugh:

I only have one question...was that really 411? If so, that kid is like Wesley Snipes black :woah: and was it just me or did it seem like he was always on the run or something. I remember Stymie pointing him out to me and he kind of just looked at me w/ some grin or something...I don't think we were ever introduced but than again I could be completely wrong.

Im pretty sure I introduced you to him at one point when we were smoking outside... could be wrong tho.

Kaydup wasnt even there. :laugh:

wasnt he the tall kid with the black baseball hat that was with a girl the whole nite? at the end of the night he was sitting with you by the exit? :confused:

didnt even know 411 was there either.....thought he was a fake SN or sumthing :confused: