Clubplanet Nightlife Community

18 and over Clubs/Events

princesskaos28

Hey All!

My cousins and I are here visiting from Toronto!!!! Just wondering if any of you could recommend some good clubs in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale that are 18 and over. Only one of us is 21, the other 2 are 20, it really sucks! So if anyone has any good ideas, please let me know!

Thanks! :bounce:

hey princess, I hold an 18+ party on two nights. First and foremost, in Hollywood Circle, i host a Thursday nite college nite at Sonar named Fusion, where myself and my partner in crime Don-L spin a blend of hi-energy dance music to keep the floor bumpin! Then on Friday we move our crowd and vibe over to the Forge on 41st and Collins for Part 2 of the party! If you have never heard of the Forge in miami, it is the best place on the beach to rub elbows with the superstars! To the side of the restaurant is a private club where we will be playing. PM me or simply IM my manager AJ @ MovementEnt04 (@AOL.com) for more info :clap2:

-Carlos

If you're still in town this Saturday night (August 28th), come check out Sanctuary in Hollywood... it's an easy 20 minute drive up from South Beach, and promises to be an AMAZINGLY MEMORABLE OLDSCHOOL CONCEPT RAVE!! 18+ ALWAYS WELCOME at our events!!

Check out the thread here! - 20 DJs - 3 Rooms of Sound - Trip Theory's First Live Venue Performance in over a year - supplemental sound - amazing effects lighting and live visuals in 2 rooms - tons of decorations - free candy & fresh fruit bar - toga/costume party, ancient greek/roman themed!

Have a good one!

Mitch =O )

• 3 weeks later...
Guest groovebleed

AMAZINGLY MEMORABLE OLDSCHOOL CONCEPT RAVE!! 18+ ALWAYS WELCOME at our events!! Mitch-

lol well. . . thats a weird way to put it. hah!!!

:gang: (you)