Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hair Testing

nycguy420

3 months is average. Hair analysis is actually better at detecting cocaine use and somewhat less accurate for marijuana, especially in people with light blonde hair. There are also other factors...but basicly .. if you've done anything in the past 90 days and have to give hair... you're fucked. Dont bother with those shampoos of other nonsense. The only way to beat it is to completely bleach all of your hair... or if the only time you've smoked or snorted is within 3-4 days.. (thats how long it takes for the metabolites to appear in your roots)

I had a hair test 2 summers ago for an internship. I smoked all year and I found out about it and i went and bought this shampoo... NOT from some online store... its a shampoo that is used to "rid hair of build up from medications ..blah blah". It was about $30 and you use it the morning of the test. Yes it worked. Bleaching your hair is really bad for it, but I'm sure it works, I have also heard of people puting nail polish remover in their hair(yuck). I'm sorry I dont remember the brand of the shampoo, but it did work - and another person who worked with me used it and it worked for her as well.

I had a hair test 2 summers ago for an internship. I smoked all year and I found out about it and i went and bought this shampoo... NOT from some online store... its a shampoo that is used to "rid hair of build up from medications ..blah blah". It was about $30 and you use it the morning of the test. Yes it worked. Bleaching your hair is really bad for it, but I'm sure it works, I have also heard of people puting nail polish remover in their hair(yuck). I'm sorry I dont remember the brand of the shampoo, but it did work - and another person who worked with me used it and it worked for her as well.

2 summers ago... they probably werent testing hair for weed... The FDA only approved one lab to perform hair follicle testing for THC metabolites in late 2001-early 2002... even the testing that currently is done isnt all that accurate for THC metabolites and there's is a 50/50 shot of a false negative if your hair is dyed or blonde... Belive me when i tell you ....the shampoos are useles... they contain mild corrisives and acetone that alter the PH of the sample. When the sample is collected ... the first step in the analysis is to place it in a sterile container with a few drops of deionized distilled water. A PH test strip is then inserted to check the sample... If the sample doesn't test within the neutral range it gets rejected... almost as bad as a failed test.

2 summers ago... they probably werent testing hair for weed... The FDA only approved one lab to perform hair follicle testing for THC metabolites in late 2001-early 2002... even the testing that currently is done isnt all that accurate for THC metabolites and there's is a 50/50 shot of a false negative if your hair is dyed or blonde... Belive me when i tell you ....the shampoos are useles... they contain mild corrisives and acetone that alter the PH of the sample. When the sample is collected ... the first step in the analysis is to place it in a sterile container with a few drops of deionized distilled water. A PH test strip is then inserted to check the sample... If the sample doesn't test within the neutral range it gets rejected... almost as bad as a failed test.

the man has spoken

2 summers ago they were testing for weed because I know people who failed the test because of weed. Make sure that you arent confusing "hair tests" with the improved "hair folicle tests" which are a newer development that no shampoo or anything can save you from. Hair tests..they just cut hair from your head or anywhere on ur body. Hair folicles tests they take hair OUT of your skin, not cutting it. The place I work now has the folicle tests for people working in a highly secure department. :)