Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez Roll Call!

"RIP IT SICK" what a disgusting term that people use nowadays.Please dont use that term for djs like him.

were you at bryte bar last night?

You were wearing the same EXACT outfit as in your avatar.

Black tshirt and black pants with black bandana....Even with your 14k Gold Chains.

i was at brite bar with like a crap load of people and my whole wardrobe is ALL BLACK CLOTHES its goes back to when i use to manage a hair salon for afew yrs. I had ony my CRYING FACE shirt from 6 hubert street(shelter,vinyl,arc) on last night. Dont think i had the same one on when that avatar pic was taken. As for roger s consider me out of this one. Goin to disco was a mistake and i need to freaking rest. My body is tired.

Hello everybody....been awhile since my last post...apologies...but I've been busy in the studio with Roger Sanchez......those of you who haven't heard him, should....Crobar tonight will be insane...as was the last time he spun there a month ago....

Roger is def. different than Digweed...I see a few references towards him...but just so you know, Roger is a Grammy winning producer/remixer and has a residency in Ibiza at Pacha. He is from our area, although he spends most of his time travelling to places all over the globe.....our house music is definitely more appreciated overseas than here....so, he travels all year. His style is very versatile...he spins according to the crowd, the time, the atmosphere...He likes to be close to his people, so you will usuallly find him spinning on the main floor, he prefers his booth to be in the crowd, not above. That's a big thing for him....

He plays good music, whether its vocals, tribal, hard house, he mixes it up for the crowd...knows how to read the energy......I highly recommend checking Crobar out tonight...and also checkin out his site www.releaseyourself.com

Roger also owns his own record label, Stealth, out of the UK...and he's doing a solo album with Sony UK, coming out next Spring....I have a few songs on it...and we also have a duet, of sorts, on his Release Yourself Vol. 3 Compilation cd out now....it's called "Hot 4 U"....this Spring/Summer 2004 we will be touring together....and stay tuned for the upcoming "Release Yourself" party at Crobar, where I'll be performing....date TBA

See you all there tonight!

Lisa Pure

www.lisapure.com

My Current Discography:

"Hot 4 U" Roger Sanchez feat. Lisa Pure - Stealth UK

"Surrender" Roger Sanchez feat. Lisa Pure - Sony UK

"Lost" Roger Sanchez feat. Lisa Pure - Sony UK

"Love U Bring Me" Carl Kennedy feat. Lisa Pure - Stealth UK

"Walkin" Danny "Buddah" Morales feat. Lisa Pure - Stealth/Defected UK

"Only You" Lisa Pure prod. by DJ Dove - Stealth UK...first album cut on my solo album due out Fall 2005

"I'm Over You" Lisa Pure - Xtreme

"Rainfalls" Collective feat. Lisa Pure - Xtreme