Clubplanet Nightlife Community

name of a club???

just was in nyc for armin. after armin i went to some afterhours place across the street. where they wont let you in unless you have reservations or you get bottle service at a table which includes two bottles for 250 a piece. so we said fuck it its out first time in nyc what the hell why not. so does anyone know the name of this place??? right across from crobar or right by crobar???

just was in nyc for armin. after armin i went to some afterhours place across the street. where they wont let you in unless you have reservations or you get bottle service at a table which includes two bottles for 250 a piece. so we said fuck it its out first time in nyc what the hell why not. so does anyone know the name of this place??? right across from crobar or right by crobar???

quo...i think.

I hope it was worth it..wow

emjay is right, btw

i wouldnt say i got worked seeing that we gave them a fake id and the credit card we gave them expired 2 years ago and we have no idea whos it was we found it in the hotel we stayed in!!!!!! we jumped the fence they had set up and left at about 5 am so they are the ones that got fucked!!!! we pounded a entire bottle and left some hot ass bitches a half bottle and they met up with us at our hotel about an hour later for some much needed drug usage it was fantastic! a great nyc experience i will def. be back soon!!!!

i wouldnt say i got worked seeing that we gave them a fake id and the credit card we gave them expired 2 years ago and we have no idea whos it was we found it in the hotel we stayed in!!!!!! we jumped the fence they had set up and left at about 5 am so they are the ones that got fucked!!!! we pounded a entire bottle

true....you did beat them for the 11.00 bottle they were gonna sell you for 250....

i wouldnt say i got worked seeing that we gave them a fake id and the credit card we gave them expired 2 years ago and we have no idea whos it was we found it in the hotel we stayed in!!!!!! we jumped the fence they had set up and left at about 5 am so they are the ones that got fucked!!!! we pounded a entire bottle and left some hot ass bitches a half bottle and they met up with us at our hotel about an hour later for some much needed drug usage it was fantastic! a great nyc experience i will def. be back soon!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: Can I say post of the week? :laugh:

:half:

lol... good story... did you pull a patrick bateman on them and fuck them while flexing in the mirror??

also.. next time you commit credit card fraud and identity theft dont post about it on an internet messageboard that might be monitored by the feds... just a little helpful hint..

sure you did.

Wow good for you :aright::laugh: