Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weds 3 good parties goin on how could anyone of ya stay home

Well theres more like 4 or 5 parties goin on wed night but this week all of ya should go try any one of these 3 parites out.

ROOTS@CIELO

Louie vega is back from touring and him with kevin hedge will be amazing the whole night guranntee. DEEP HOUSE,SOULFUL SOUNDS,AND LATIN FLAVOR TRAKCS its really hard to just say louie plays deep you just have to go and find out.As for the crowd take it from me ALL DANCERS who are there to DANCE and SWEAT, and theres a very minimal amount or CIELOS crowd andthe meatpacking district socialites who only go hang out in that neighborhood cause its so hot at the moment. 10 bucks and 7 for SHELTER, dance ritual, and any other HOUSE party memberships

RE:FUEL@SAPPHIRE

THE SHIGULATORS along with JOESKI and ADAM GOLDSTONE will be spinning

deep house,tribal jazzy housey sounds. For those who werent allowed in at le souk weds for like he past 1 1/2yrs can now finally here the SHIGULATORS sounds. ANd also they brung JIMMY LOPEZ along the ride to play the percussions. Music wise i can gurantee you a great time crowd wisewho knows what to expect cause it is a new party.Its 5 bucks.

ROBOTS@TABE 50

Ive only gone to this party a very minimal amount of times not like DISK O FREAK who i think lives there lol. NICK AC ,DENNIS ROGERS and i beleive one more dj who i cant remember right now play some great minimal techno electro tech house tunes. Ive had a blast their though each time. Crowd wise is great cause not to many people know about this spot yet. Theres no cover.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE WHO GOES OUT ON WEDS TO ANY OF THESE PARTIES THIS WEEK and there all weeklys so if you like them go back and check them out again.Or do a different one each week.

RE:FUEL@SAPPHIRE

THE SHIGULATORS along with JOESKI and ADAM GOLDSTONE will be spinning

deep house,tribal jazzy housey sounds. For those who werent allowed in at le souk weds for like he past 1 1/2yrs can now finally here the SHIGULATORS sounds. ANd also they brung JIMMY LOPEZ along the ride to play the percussions. Music wise i can gurantee you a great time crowd wisewho knows what to expect cause it is a new party.Its 5 bucks.

I am so jammed up that I am missing this party.. I'll be there tomorrow morning from Miami.. Silver if you make it to this one.. You gotta fill me in.

ROBOTS@TABE 50

Ive only gone to this party a very minimal amount of times not like DISK O FREAK who i think lives there lol. NICK AC ,DENNIS ROGERS and i beleive one more dj who i cant remember right now play some great minimal techno electro tech house tunes. Ive had a blast their though each time. Crowd wise is great cause not to many people know about this spot yet. Theres no cover.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE WHO GOES OUT ON WEDS TO ANY OF THESE PARTIES THIS WEEK and there all weeklys so if you like them go back and check them out again.Or do a different one each week.

Bill Patrick...

if i wasnt in the police academy where i have to be up at 430 every morning, and if i had friends that would actually go out id be at these...weekdays are way better than weekends...anyone that says NYC is dead has to get their head checked...theyre just going to wack places like spirit and shit

whats funny is that i shouldve been in the academy with ya but i skiped out lol. And yeah the only people complaining that NYC is dead is cause they only go out on weekends and megaclubs.

maybe everyones resting up for tomorrow night ;) ;)

sapphires party was up and down musically it was great. Crowd wise it slowly picked up and eveyone that was thre was dancing so that was cool looked like they had fun. Bt around 3am 33 it just cleared out im guessing since some people did have to work or had other plans. Anyhow im defintely goin on weds again for sure. Jimmy as alwayts shows why hes the best percussionist in NYC as well. Everyone loved him. See ya there girl.