Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XL Lounge Grand Opening Party Friday Nites

OH YEAH!!!!

It's about time that we got something going on in Newark and i know for sure that Mario will bring some top class guests to XL.(chus and ceballos, Saeed, Jesus del campo, Hernan cattaneo)

I'm sorry Mario i'll be missing these party i will go to Portugal for 4 weeks do some party's over there i leave on the 10th.

Also i need some sick tracks and i need to speak with you what is the best time to talk with you let me know

GOOD LUCK

tanx

YES!!! FUEL will reopen its just a matter of time for proper permits!!

We still have a zoning hearing so the actuall spot will be zoned as a club and not a warehouse no more the laws here in Newark are ehhh but its good just stupid simple shit like zoning and the the dancehall permit, we applied already but need to get cleared for zoning 1st but yes i cant wait cause Mario has alot of things in mind for FUEL top jocks more sound like it wasnt loud enough as it is and a whole new light show!!! Well we deff will post it here and you are all welcome!!!

LOL --- i'm just busting your chops! I'm the other one! .... i have that twice-a-month party at the other end of Ferry. ;o)

Seriously, good luck. I had the privilege of playing XL monthly for quite a while. It's a fun room to play. You'll do well. Reach out for a spot if you're interested.