Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sleaside.. bay.. trampolines in water

LMAO...yeah I did those in Cozumel...mind you the water was cleaner and warm and not nasty bay water...but the we had to swim like 50 yards just to get to it and my bikini kept coming off and the Mexicans were having a field day...the trampoline is no fun at all...then we had to swim back to shore..mind you I was drunk off margaritas...and there are NO LIFEGUARDS IN MEXICO

to answer your question Dee, no I havent been to the ones by the bay in Sleazeside

LMAO...yeah I did those in Cozumel...mind you the water was cleaner and warm and not nasty bay water...but the we had to swim like 50 yards just to get to it and my bikini kept coming off and the Mexicans were having a field day...the trampoline is no fun at all...then we had to swim back to shore..mind you I was drunk off margaritas...and there are NO LIFEGUARDS IN MEXICO

to answer your question Dee, no I havent been to the ones by the bay in Sleazeside

ahh..

Cozumel?!? :mad:

dammmit.. Now I dont even want to go to the sleezyside ones. :yuck:

you dreamkiller..

Ok no just kidding. Maybe if I drink enough margaritas I'll convince myself I'm in Cozumel?

Ok.. In Seaside, you know by the A & P and the McDonalds they have the bay there where you can rent jet ski's and boats and in the water they have blow up things like trampolines that you jump on and mountains that you climb and fall off.

has anyone ever done it?

my house last year was on the bay....vitale and ruh and them brought the wave runners and boats down and we were in the bay all the time.

we never rented the trampolines but our neighbors did its a blast. they'll bring it to you and come pick it up when youre done,

my house last year was on the bay....vitale and ruh and them brought the wave runners and boats down and we were in the bay all the time.

we never rented the trampolines but our neighbors did its a blast. they'll bring it to you and come pick it up when youre done,

I wannna doooooooooooo that.

KOSTA... THEY BOUGHT THE TRAMPOLINE RIGHT TO THE YARD??? IF SO, I'M TELLING CLADUE... CAUSE HE HAS YOUR OLD HOUSE...

DEE, YOU CAN COME OVER... WE'LL PLAY ALL DAY... : )

KOSTA... THEY BOUGHT THE TRAMPOLINE RIGHT TO THE YARD??? IF SO, I'M TELLING CLADUE... CAUSE HE HAS YOUR OLD HOUSE...

Don't tease me.

I'm for cereal.

we'll discuss on Thursday. :bounce: <-- me bouncing.

yeah they brought it right in the bay behind the house there and anchored it.

you get a few hours depending on the package.

i think it was a little pricey if im not mistaken

Ok.. In Seaside, you know by the A & P and the McDonalds they have the bay there where you can rent jet ski's and boats and in the water they have blow up things like trampolines that you jump on and mountains that you climb and fall off.

has anyone ever done it?

Yep my friend and his wife own and run that bussiness very fun and they do rent them for parties.

yea they have this little guy on a jetskii pull it from the bay where u see it by the A&P to whereever your house is. my house is on the bay and last year i was out jetskiing and i saw the guy pullin one somewhere so i convinced him to let me jump on it for a little bit... nearly killled myself, but it was awesome!