Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great trip and great hookup from Bill Le.

pk1

Sin city definately lived up to all the hype. Wow, what an awesome place to party. There is too much to do out there and this is one of the reasons I'm making sure I visit Vegas again real soon.

If anyone plans on going out there, make sure you go through Bill Le to hook you up with VIP treatment and line passes. This guy is for real. I never had to wait in line once or pay a cover to the places he hooked me up with. All you have to do is take of the host or hostess for that club and they will take care of you. It is worth the $25 bucks a person to get this service.

Bill, thanks again for all your help and recomendations. All of the hosts and hostesses you set us up with were very helpful. Next time I come out there I'll be sure to get in touch w/ u again.

I gotta also give a shout out to Bill for getting me the hook-up for Tabu on Saturday night. I didn't stay too long, but the vibe, bartenders, and crowd were HOT, HOT, and more HOT. Music wasn't absolutely banging, but not a bad place to start off the night.

From reading all the other postings though, I think I will have to hit up Body English the next time I'm out in Vegas. You'll hook me up with that Bill, right? Keep on spreading the good times!