Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the *** official*** National League thread

vicman

yeah, so i am tired of 90% of the threads on the sports board during baseball season end up being yankees and sox.

so all talk about the NL and ONLY the NL here folks!

let's go Padres!

still hoping they can win the wild card!

The american league theam that plays in the bronx beat the padres in 98 :jacked:

but on the serious .. i dont think your Padres have a shot even though i think the Dodger trade killed that team , i cant see the padres running either them or the giants down.....playin pretty good now though 2 out of the wild card...ya never know...good luck!

the cards are going into a little funk ...but they are still the class of the NL

and IMO i think it will be the Braves vs Card for the NL title

The american league theam that plays in the bronx beat the padres in 98 :jacked:

but on the serious .. i dont think your Padres have a shot even though i think the Dodger trade killed that team , i cant see the padres running either them or the giants down.....playin pretty good now though 2 out of the wild card...ya never know...good luck!

the cards are going into a little funk ...but they are still the class of the NL

and IMO i think it will be the Braves vs Card for the NL title

I'm still quite pleased with the Braves turn around.. they were hurtin' in the beginning of the season, and everyone was so quick to say that losing the big names they lost was the cause..

And look at them now.. tearin' it up in the division.

I'm still quite pleased with the Braves turn around.. they were hurtin' in the beginning of the season, and everyone was so quick to say that losing the big names they lost was the cause..

And look at them now.. tearin' it up in the division.

Schurholz/Cox/Mazzone are geniuses

going for what i think its 13 division titles in a row!!!!!!!!!!!! incredible

i seriously think it's one of bobby cox's best season's as a manager. the braves got rid of so many players in the past 2 years that were with them for such a long time and he was able to get the best out everyone in that dugout.

it will be tough beating the card's this year. they have a great defense and great hitting. the only thing suspect is their pitching-which has been consistent all season long- but they have no real big ace.

yeah, so i am tired of 90% of the threads on the sports board during baseball season end up being yankees and sox.

so all talk about the NL and ONLY the NL here folks!

let's go Padres!

still hoping they can win the wild card!

side note: I just came back from a trip out to San Diego and spent a couple days in LA. The bickering between the Giants and Dodgers fans is just the same and almost as consistant.

Good rivalries are funny like that