Clubplanet Nightlife Community

window tinting ???

Tropic Tinting in union........hands down the best place for tinting windows for your car....place has been around for ages and has a pretty good rep.....most of all, they are reasonable as well

I GOT MY FIRST CAR TINTED THERE 10 YEARS AGO, THEY WERE ALWAYS THE PLACE TO GO TO

What kind of car did you wind up getting? I would think twice about tinting it. It's kind of cheesy, no?

Please dont blow up Choopa head, Cant you tell he is the only person that puts a picture of his car in his signature

I am going to buy a 1979 Fiesta and put it my signature.....

Or I should pick up a 1988 Iroc Z and I will put a picture of that in my signature

Jose on 61st in North Bergen of Bergen Boulevard no joke the guys awesome

Solar Concepts in Pal Park...Tommy he's been doing it forever.

Yeah Jose is the man when it comes to Tints he is actually on 64th & Kennedy Blvd not bergen blvd. had all my cars done there for past 10 years. his prices are very resonable for the work he does. havent seen anybody other than him do the back window to old corvette (one of the hardest windows to tint) with just one piece, and he gurantees his work.