Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So looking forward for Winter SNOW!!!

I love summer but looking forward for Winter.... Christmas time, best time of the year....

Go out anbd cut a pine tree, SICKKKKKKKKKKK ornaments

Hey ya doin white stuff (lol) on the ground

RIP IT SICKKKKKKKKKK

I love ornaments.. but SICK ornaments are WAY better.

its all about snowboarding.

definately. i was in vermont last year for both of there major snow storms... one of them it snowed over 2 1/2 feet... if you fell it was literally up to your waste on some parts of the mountain....had to take my board off.. im hopin to hit up utah or colorado over christmas break, mountains and snow out there are sickkkkk....

I love summer but looking forward for Winter.... Christmas time, best time of the year....

Go out anbd cut a pine tree, SICKKKKKKKKKKK ornaments

Hey ya doin white stuff (lol) on the ground

RIP IT SICKKKKKKKKKK

Winter RULEZ! Can't wait to snowboard this year.. It better be COLD and we better get lots of SNOW!!

Any of you ladies like to hit da slopes?? :love2: Woman who like snow, cold and snowboarding are on da TOP of my list. haha

FUNNY HOW MOST GUYS SWEAR THEY LOVE CHICK SKIIERS/SNOWBOARDERS UNTIL US SNOWBUNNIES FLY BY UR PUNK ASS SPRAYIN SNOW ON U AS U LIE THERE ON THE GROUND CAUSE U CANT SEEM TO STAY ON UR FEET!!!!!!!!!!!

he he, j/k :)

FUNNY HOW MOST GUYS SWEAR THEY LOVE CHICK SKIIERS/SNOWBOARDERS UNTIL US SNOWBUNNIES FLY BY UR PUNK ASS SPRAYIN SNOW ON U AS U LIE THERE ON THE GROUND CAUSE U CANT SEEM TO STAY ON UR FEET!!!!!!!!!!!

he he, j/k :)

You wish!! I'm gonna try Mountain Creek's new halfpipe this year!!!

You wish!! I'm gonna try Mountain Creek's new halfpipe this year!!!

I tired it last year, it's more like a big wall of ice...as for the hot tub...the best part is gettin to and from the hot tub in th efreezing cold. Oh yeah I like it wear myhair freezes too, it looks cool.

I agree mountain creek is mad icey.. but it's nice and close, that's a big +

Camel back in PA is cool.

Gotta go up to VT.... its so worth the trip. I cant board at mountain creek cause of the ice and Camelback is pretty small so u get bored quick.

Besides.. those hot tubs u were talkin about are in every hotel/resort up there! nothin better then soakin ur body after a long ass day on the mountain!!

Gotta go up to VT.... its so worth the trip. I cant board at mountain creek cause of the ice and Camelback is pretty small so u get bored quick.

Besides.. those hot tubs u were talkin about are in every hotel/resort up there! nothin better then soakin ur body after a long ass day on the mountain!!

Yes!!!! STRATTON...that's what I'm talkin' about

Vermont.... definitly worth the trip... slopes are sick.. awesome time..

Camelback PA..Awesome for day trip.. little icy.. but nice & close

Hunter... BEAUTIFUL mountain...

Nothing compares 2 Bunny Mountain though lol .. Blueyez we might have to show em how its done..

Nothing compares 2 Bunny Mountain though lol .. Blueyez we might have to show em how its done..

NO WAYYY CAN ANYONE ELSE HANDLE THAT MOUNTAIN... I MEAN THATS LIKE ONLY FOR REALLY, REALLY INCREDIBLY GOODLOOKING SNOWBOARDERS!!!

"OH MY GOD I FEEL LIKE I JUST WON THE OLYMPICS!!!!" HAHAHAHAHA!!