Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<<< WAX WARZ >>> CLEARIFICATION!!!

djdon-l

AIGHT HERE IT IS...

YES $25 ENTRY FEE >> BUT EACH DJ'S $25 BUKS GOES INTO A POT. AND THE WINNER OF THE NIGHT WINS A % CASH. THEN THE WINNER WILL MOVE ON TO THE MONTHLY COMP. AND WILL BE ABLE TO WIN OVER $2000 IN PRIZES!

IF YOU PAY YOUR $25.00 YOU WILL MIX! MAYBE NOT THAT NIGHT BUT BEFORE THE MONTHLY EVENT! AND YES IF YOUR FRIENDS COME FOR SUPPORT AND YOU DON'T MIX IF THEY CONTINUE TO SHOW UP THE FOLLOWING WEEKS UNTIL YOU DO MIX THEY ARE HELPING TO MAKE THE WINNER'S POT BIGGER!! REALLY WE ARN'T MAKING $$ OUTA THIS... ITS ALL FOR THE SCENE AND EXPOSURE.. IF YOUR DOWN COME THROW DOWN..

YA DIG..

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS EMAIL ME @

DJDONL024@MSN.COM

thats a take for a really good/big name/(good)promoter/ DJ.....the AVERAGE take is a lot lower even for the good ones.....there are only a handfull of clubs willing/able to dish out that much on DJ's. and the fact you got newbies giving away thier services makes it harder to find good pay(in both mobile and club djing).....

Well I'm not taking the subject of payroll of the Dj, (it's a long list who are able to pay for the best). Playing it's a pleasure but also a job, one of the best job on this planet. Making pay a young Dj to play is a shame. (Paying for a pleasure is always a shame) :love2:

This Contest Is For Anyone... Winners Will Also Be Given The Chance To Headline With Top Notch Djs. And See How They Do Then..

I Mean The Headliners On The Beach Now Can Only Headline For So Long.. Don't Cha Think.. Maybe Its Time For Changing Of The Guards!