Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joint/Connective's

mrtiddles

Whats the strongest "supplement" you can get that will help with joints and connective tissue. I have a friend on a rigorous daily PT routine and his joints get very sore. He does the glucosamine, I'm just wondering if there is anything better out there that will help with this.

Is he only needing it to relieve joint stress??? Has he ever taken juice before??? Does he know the risk of juice??? Is he willing to take the risk??? There are lots of question he probably needs to answer before taking juice but anyway>

Deca and eq are both long acting so the shot could be taken once per week and he would be fine. 200 mg per week of either should help a bit. Personally, I would go with Eq but some perfer deca.

As far as going rates. I have not purchased juice in over 4 years so I do not know the price. But, I do know that both are cheap and a 2000 mg bottle of either should not cost over $150 to $200. (That is just a guess, I am sure there are others on here that would know.)

Good luck

Nautica