Clubplanet Nightlife Community

price haggling

bumpdaddy

Why do people think its ok to haggle with dealers over prices? I met a guy last night who was braggin about how he never pays more than 40 a gram for top notch blow. I bet him $50 that he was getting ripped... he got a bag from his guy.... took it back to the "office" first off it was .7 .. not a gram... and barely made the test kit solution turn a very light blue.... A word of a advice ... if you run into a dealer who's prices are a little higher than you usually pay... check out the good before you haggle... cuz once you haggle .... you'll get the "switch".... don't mind me ... I'm rambling....

G by the ounce ? what he pay ? it sounds like its barely a caps worth. and def. should not have paid more then $10 for it if one can charge for an ounce of G.

I too hate the hagglers. i try to help them out trying to aquire some party favors, then get mad at me over the price. hell, it aint even my shit im selling either. so now, i avoid them like a plague , then when they ask why i tell them " well, you swore you could get it for a better price, so go ahead and get it..."

then i punch them :)

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why do people think its ok to haggle with dealers over prices? I met a guy last night who was braggin about how he never pays more than 40 a gram for top notch blow. I bet him $50 that he was getting ripped... he got a bag from his guy.... took it back to the "office" first off it was .7 .. not a gram... and barely made the test kit solution turn a very light blue.... A word of a advice ... if you run into a dealer who's prices are a little higher than you usually pay... check out the good before you haggle... cuz once you haggle .... you'll get the "switch".... don't mind me ... I'm rambling....

human nature.....I bet if it was allowed to haggle at Macy's or ShopRite - everyone would be doing it.

Nobody wants to pay retail

BUT....my motto is Quality Befor Quantity.